D18585: Changes in the menus

Karina Passos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 28 16:01:58 GMT 2019

karinapassos created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
karinapassos requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I changed it because the calculator/2d menu/3d menu were wasting so many space, and they didn't look good.
  I reorganized in two menus: settings and file. file with the options save, load, etc. Also, i made just an one save shortcut that leads to a function who chooses which save function will use, based in which tab you are.
  I did the same thing to reset view, there were two functions who made the reset view, one for 3d, one for 2d. So, i made a function who chooses which reset view will be used.
  And to finish, i made a clear and an enter button for calculator, because the clear option that was on calculator menu, couldn't be on the settings neither on files menu. I just made an enter button because i didn't want to leave
  the clear button alone. I thought it might be a little weird, just a clear button alone.

REPOSITORY
  R325 KAlgebra

BRANCH
  iniciarPreferencias