D18420: Use enum to identify AbstractAspect

Christoph Roick noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 26 21:29:28 GMT 2019

croick marked an inline comment as done.
croick added a comment.

  If I had known in advance...

  I applied the `type()` identifier where I thought it reasonable.
  The naming is still a little unfortunate, but I cannot name the enum elements as their corresponding classes, because then the compiler doesn't know whether the enum type is meant or the class. Do you have a better idea than a "Type" suffix?
  In some place there are checks for a non-existant "FileDataSource". I deleted those for now, since I don't know what they are referring to. Is that called "LiveDataSource" now?

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot