D17739: Add a po file for the list of words in GCompris

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 20 15:30:42 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D17739#396953 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17739#396953>, @huftis wrote:
  > I have tested the scripts and found one bug in `poToDataset.py`. It also converts **obsolete** entries in the PO file into JSON entries.
  > But I have a question. Is it //necessary// to also output the empty (untranslated/fuzzy) entries? If not, you can fix the bug and simplify the JSON files at the same time by just using:
  >   for entry in poFile.translated_entries():
  >       word = entry.msgctxt
  >       data[word] = entry.msgstr
  It will work (I tried by removing all numbers of the json file excepting 2) and
  In D17739#396971 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17739#396971>, @huftis wrote:
  > I don’t know how `StaticMessages.sh` stuff works, so I’m not qualified to test that part. But I’ve tested the POT and JSON generator scripts, and they seem to work perfectly.
  > Thanks your work on this! It make the translators’ work much easier.
  Thank you a lot for all the remarks! (Albert and Pino too :)). I'm pushing it and I'll check the logs tomorrow and merge the existing translations. If good, I'll uncomment the import


To: jjazeix, #gcompris, #localization, huftis
Cc: pino, huftis, aacid, kde-edu, harrymecwan, ganeshredcobra, nityanandkumar, echarruau, rahulyadav, narvaez, scagarwal, apol, timotheegiet, hkaelberer, jjazeix, bcoudoin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-edu/attachments/20190120/cfa4e38f/attachment.html>

More information about the kde-edu mailing list