D17739: Add a po file for the list of words in GCompris

Karl Ove Hufthammer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 20 14:27:00 GMT 2019

huftis requested changes to this revision.
huftis added a comment.

  In `poToDataset.py`, only translated strings should be included. Currently, if a translator translates ‘foo’ to ‘bar’, waits until the JSON file is regenerated, changes their mind and deletes or fuzzies the translation (“I don’t think ‘bar’ is the correct translation for ‘foo’ after all, but I’m not sure what //is// the correct translation yet”), the JSON file is stuck with ‘bar’ as the translation.

INLINE COMMENTS

> poToDataset.py:49
> +    else:
> +        print(word, "not found in json file")
> +

This doesn’t delete old, untranslated/fuzzy entries. It should.