D18041: Fixed START_AT jobs disregarded while evaluating, and fixed the update of their score.

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 7 17:29:53 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  I found some minor things while playing around, but nothing serious:

  - How does priority and fix startup time correlate? Currently, a job with a lower priority needs to have a earlier startup time. Otherwise, the other one will be marked invalid. To be discussed, I would expect that such a schedule is valid.
  - A culmination determined job, that precedes but overlaps a fix startup time job, is set to aborted. I would expect that the fix startup time job is invalid.
  - A job with fix startup time and duration set to a "repeat until" time that is earlier than the startup time leads to status "completed". Hm, formally correct, but I would consider this as an invalid configuration.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars