D17914: Add improved lesson for Italian

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 15:59:35 GMT 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  Ok, I think it should be ok now.

  - I have added a lesson with all the accented letters in order to train with all of them together. This is necessary because words with accented letters are somehow rare, and won't be picked up frequently in the later lessons.
  - I also regenerated the lesson with an option to better balance the words when a rare letter appears with a common one in a lesson. For example now the "capitalization" lesson contains words starting with the rare letters "jkwxy". Also the lesson "wxy" should be slightly more balanced now.

REPOSITORY
  R336 KTouch