D17850: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 10:08:38 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D17850#384907 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17850#384907>, @dekumar wrote:

  > The same tutorial is also displayed in case of other activities using the same base code (as planegame for example) and it's not expected, Can you explain this in detail please?

  Run the activity "planegame" or "alphabet_sequence" and you'll still see the tutorial. There are several activity that inherits from other ones to avoid duplicating code. For planegame: AlphabetSequence, NumbersOddEven and Planegame (https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/search?l=QML&q=Planegame&type=).
  The tutorial content is specific to NumbersOddEven (we can probably add ones for the other 2, but the content will need to be adapted).

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris