D17945: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 16 19:20:26 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D17945#412138 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17945#412138>, @echarruau wrote:

  > 6- tutorial page 4
  >  Replace "No, this is a wrong anwer by: Your made an error: When divided by 2, 13 is equal to 6 and the remainder is 1. Therefore this is an odd number.
  >  All this must fit in the box.

  What do you think about using AnswerButton (the same as readingh/readingv/leftright/missing-letter activities) and avoid adding the text: "Great" or "Error"?

  > 7- tutorial page 4
  >  Please center the great in the box.
  >  8- tutorial page 5
  >  Same comments that for points 6 and 7.
  >  9- NumbersOddEven.qml content should be moved to directory ressources
  >  10- NumbersOddEven.qml tutorialInstructions should be dispatched in tutorialsx.qml files.

  I would let them in the NumbersOddEven file as they are directly inherited from the parent Item, else it would mean add more variables to get the path of the instructions for not a big gain.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris