1x1 trainer updated (english/german now, including webpage translation)

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:24:15 GMT 2019

Le 14/02/2019 à 01:17, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> Did you see Aleix's question asking "what is this software for"?
>
> El dimecres, 6 de febrer de 2019, a les 12:56:06 CET, Andreas Nicolai va escriure:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> just wanted to let you know that I updated the github repo to have
>> english and german texts for the calculation wizard game/teaching tool.
>> The software (release 1.1 and current source code) is now english by
>> default and translates to german if a german locale is being used.
>>
>> Repo: https://github.com/ghorwin/Rechenmeistertrainer
>>
>> Question: in school room use, how do you manage highscores for classes
>> or groups of kids? Has KDE some utility classes to assist with that?
> There's nothing globally, *maybe* gcompris has something? I think i've seem some commits fly by mentioning that.
>
> Cheers,
>    Albert

Hi,

For GCompris the old version had something like that. We started to
create a similar admin interface for classes in the new version, but
it's far from ready.

Also it will only be related to our activities, we didn't think to plug
other applications in the design.

On a side note, maybe 1x1 could make a good candidate for a new activity
in GCompris.

Cheers,

Timothée