D17945: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 07:36:28 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  Can you try using "AnswerButton.qml" to select the choices? It is used in leftright activity if you need some example.

  I have "qrc:/gcompris/src/core/Tutorial.qml:136: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined" when starting planegame or alphabet-sequence activity.

  Please check them everytime before commiting, the 3 activities share the same code and there shouldn't be side effects.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Tutorial4.qml:29
> +    isEven: false
> +    evenNumber: "59"
> +    oddNumber: "52"

This is not good. It can't be assumed that the first rectangle is always the good answer to have and twist the definition of even for this.

> TutorialBase.qml:57
> +        anchors.centerIn: parent
> +            Rectangle {
> +                 color: "transparent"

indentation

> TutorialBase.qml:60
> +                 border.color: "black"
> +                 width: 170
> +                 height: 130

having hardcoded width/height make overriding (if you reduce the width at maximum, the rectangles will b eoutside the background gray one).

> TutorialBase.qml:71
> +             }
> +                 Rectangle {
> +                      color: "transparent"

indentation

> TutorialBase.qml:84
> +                                  message.text = qsTr("No, this is not an odd number.")
> +                          }
> +                              messageRectangle.visible = true

indentation

> TutorialBase.qml:158
> +
> +