D18230: Added admin mode to question and answer activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 12 18:41:39 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D18230#409948 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18230#409948>, @echarruau wrote:

  > Here is the mockup I prepared for long sentences
  >  https://snag.gy/IQLv5e.jpg

  It's a mockup but wouldn't it make cleaner to have all the answer zones aligned?
  On phones, it may be better to have the answer zone below the question too.

  No issue at all with using states, let's use all qml capabilities :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> jjazeix wrote in Question_and_answer.qml:68
> if it is a string, use a string (else keep it as var)

it's really not a string?

> question_and_answer.js:83
> +
> +function getMaxWidth() {
> +    if(items.questions.length === 0)

the name of the function is misleading. A getter is just to get a value, not to compute things and change current state of an object

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris