D18230: Added admin mode to question and answer activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 6 14:09:48 GMT 2019

jjazeix added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dataset.json:1
> +
> + {

The issue that Emmanuel is saying is, (as I understand it), is that we only have one dataset.json file for all the categories.
It would be better to use one qml file (to be able to use qsTr()) per category and "dynamically" load the categories instead of having to update the dataset.json.
This would allow to create dataset independantly of the software compilation and be able to use them without having to recompile (we could say to load all qml dataset files in ~/.local/gcompris... for example).

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris