Kstars.exe has stopped working

Robert Sutton robert.sutton at suttonsgroup.com
Fri Feb 1 14:37:15 GMT 2019

Hi

I am looking for some help please.

My set up is

Zwo asi071mc pro main on sywatcher 190mn
Zwo asi120mm guide on 80mm
Eq6pro mount

All working perfectly with stellarium.

When I set the camera in indi to 16 bit raw everything works fine all pictures taken but when I set the camer to rgb24 on the controls tab in indi I get one or max 2 photos no matter what time set and kstars stops working and I have to start everything up again.

Do you know why I am new to this so don’t understand that one.

Sits on an old alienware desktop with windows 7 premium.

Is this anything to do with file transfer on rgb24 but shouldn’t be if works on raw16 bit

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rob.

Robert Sutton - Group IT Director - Suttons Group
Tel: +44 151 422 2758
Email: robert.sutton at suttonsgroup.com Web: www.suttonsgroup.com<http://www.suttonsgroup.com>

[cid:imageea97fa.PNG at fe5d08ac.4cba6f81]

    <mc type="clickimage" code="imagetop">
[...]

-- Important Notices:<br /><br />
The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Suttons Group.<br /><br />
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies subsequently transmitted (which may contain alterations), contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.<br /><br />
The content of this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the person authorised as responsible for delivery to the intended recipient(s), please note that any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.<br /><br />
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Suttons Group via e-mail to ithelpdesk at suttonsgroup.com including a copy of this message. Please then delete this e-mail and destroy any copies of it.<br /><br />
We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to validate this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses, as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by way of this e-mail.<br /><br />
This e-mail is from a member of the Suttons Group, of which Thomas Cradley Holdings Limited is the ultimate parent company and is registered in England under company number 01334869 and whose principal office is at Gorsey Lane, Widnes, WA8 0GG, United Kingdom. Telephone Number: +44 (0) 151 420 2020<br /><br />
As an environmentally conscious company, the Suttons Group is keen to help save trees by reducing paper usage. Please only print out this email if absolutely necessary.<br /><br />

    <mc type="clickimage" code="imagebottom">