D18600: Improvements in ascending_order activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 3 18:36:55 GMT 2019

jjazeix requested changes to this revision.
jjazeix added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch. It's a good work but after testing it, I see some issues to be fixed before merging:

  - if I'm not on fullscreen, I don't see all the tiles in last levels.
  - if I change configuration during the game, the text on top is not updated (if ascending mode was selected first and i change to descending, it still displays "Ascending order". You should use a binding to fix this.
  - could be good to have a Hint for misplaced objects? (@echarruau what do you think of it?)
  - the activity should be extensible to be able to compare images (for example by size of the objects inside of them: a pen is smaller than a house).

INLINE COMMENTS

> ordering_numbers.js:51
> +    if (mode == "alphabets") {
> +        //: list containing all the characters separated by a "/"
> +        var letters = qsTr("a/b/c/d/e/f/g/h/i/j/k/l/m/n/o/p/q/r/s/t/u/v/w/x/y/z")

it needs to be precised the activity is for ordering letters

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris