D18319: Improve LiveDataDock and import widget

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 2 07:27:20 GMT 2019

asemke accepted this revision.
asemke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> croick wrote in LiveDataDock.cpp:1583
> Actually I'm not so sure, what `m_previousMQTTClient` (formerly `m_clients[m_previousMQTTClient->clientHostName()]`) is supposed to do. Could someone clarify?

I asked Ferencz, who contributed this code. The idea here was disconnect from the slot if we are going to connect to a new and different host. But the check seems to be wrong here. Also, we disallow in MainWin::newLiveDataSourceActionTriggered() having multiple mqtt live sources having the same host, if I see it correctly. Let's adrdess this outside of this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot

BRANCH
  livedock