D26278: Error Occurs due the DialogChooseLevel

Sambhav Kaul noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 29 19:26:49 GMT 2019

sambhavkaul created this revision.
sambhavkaul added reviewers: jjazeix, echarruau.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
sambhavkaul requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We use ``` property var levels : activity.datasetLoader.item.data ```  to fetch the data from the json format in the variable level. This was done before the updating of the multiple_dataset branch. But now after the updating the multiple_dataset branch the core elemen DialogChooseLevel has been updated with new object at line 156 selectedInConfig and ``` proptery var levels : acitivity.datasetLoader.data ```  has been added ```  .item ``` has been removed. This gives ``` qrc:/gcompris/src/core/DialogChooseLevel.qml:156: TypeError: Property 'includes' of object 1,3,4 is not a function ```  in DialogChooseLevel.qml as we are not defining selectedInConfig in our data files. Due to which our datasets won't show in our config window even when we implemented them.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/DialogChooseLevel.qml