D26107: Improved activity smallnumbers dataset

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 28 14:37:31 GMT 2019

echarruau added a comment.

  Tested and I find some pedagogical problems. Lets take the level to learn 9.
  We train first 9 in level 1 then we forget about it until level 6.
  I would propose the following:

  Level1: 9
  level 2:  8 to 9
  level 3:  7 to 9
  level 4:  6 to 9

  etc. ....

  This way we really train the new number we are learning.

  We also have a difficulty problem.
  learning
  0 to 3: star 1
  3 to 5: stars 2
  5 to 9: stars 3

  What do you think?

  I you agree could you update the description of the current ticket, I would then copy paste it in ticket https://phabricator.kde.org/T12428

  Could you follow the following presentation in the description?

  oal: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots
  MultipleData1: 1 star
  Goal: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 1 to 3
  Level 1: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 1 to 2
  Random dices from 1 to 2
  Level 2: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 1 to 3
  Random dices from 1 to 3

  MultipleData2: 2 stars
  Goal: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 1 to 4
  Level 1: In a limited time, count or recognise the number 4
  Dice 4, several times
  Level 2: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 3 to 4
  Random dices from 3 to 4
  Level 3: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 2 to 4
  Random dices from 2 to 4
  Level 4: In a limited time, count or recognise the number of dots from 1 to 4
  Random dices from 1 to 4

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris