D26186: Added multilevel dataset in redraw and redraw_symmetrical activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 26 19:46:11 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  Can you please change the objectives to: "small grids", "medium grids" and "large grids"?
  No need to add size information for now, we will see if we have the need to add more datasets later.

  In D26186#582758 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26186#582758>, @shubhammishra wrote:

  > Fixed the error, rephrased the objectives as well but now it is affecting redraw_symmetric activity. For redraw_symmetric it is looking for a data in src/activities/redraw_symmetric/resource folder but i want them to share data of redraw activity . can you help me in this?

  Please duplicate the datasets in both activities. Not the cleanest way, but it will be easier for adding levels in redraw_symmetric if needed and generating documentation for all the activities later.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris