D26196: Add multiple dataset in guessnumber activity

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 24 10:39:42 GMT 2019

echarruau added a comment.

  Hi,
  Excellent work!
  Just a point, in config display the menu are not exclusive, I can select option 1 and option 2. It could be good when I select option 2 that option 1 would be disabled.
  Also I have an error message that was I think not there before
  qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/guessnumber/AnswerArea.qml:69: TypeError: Cannot read property 'maxNumber' of undefined
  Could you have a look please?
  Also, let choose
  MultipleData4: Recommended age: 9-10
  max number 1 000 000.
  Could you try to find a way to group numbers when you diplay them by three.
  Exemple: 250 000 instead of 250000 which is too difficult to read even for an adult.
  Emmanuel

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris