D25645: New UI to allow the user to modify the stretch being used.

Robert Lancaster noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 2 05:06:17 GMT 2019

lancaster added a comment.

  I'm not sure you understand my comment about how auto didn't change the sliders.  What I did is I hit auto first, noted the numbers for the sliders, then I played with one of the sliders, noted the new number it displayed, then I hit auto again.  The number displayed on the slider was not the one that was shown when I hit auto the first time, but it instead showed the last number I had gotten when playing with the slider. Auto clearly changed the image, but it didn't change the info on the slider.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars