D25645: New UI to allow the user to modify the stretch being used.

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 1 18:25:35 GMT 2019

murveit added a comment.

  Jasem & Rob, thanks for the initial comments.

  Ooops, there was a bug that hid the labels--they were there but in visible. Fixed.

  I am tempted, though, to remove the highlights section. My assumption is that would be rarely used and eats up real estate for the other sliders.

  I wanted to avoid the histogram for now, though we can revisit. It would eat up CPU, and I think since this a visual, non precise thing, we're ok with just sliders.

  I'll look into the floating point issue, though probably not today/tomorrow.  I can make my own example, but if you have a .fit file that is problematic, please put it somewhere where I can test with it. I did not test with float input. I assume you mean to just save a .fit as float-32bit, whether or not it is stacked.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars