D23048: Fix visual glitches in dark themes

Sebastian Gottfried noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 12 17:12:33 BST 2019

gottfried added a comment.

  In D23048#510825 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23048#510825>, @manuelal wrote:

  > > This (and the changes here) should go into the Applications/19.08 branch
  >
  > I'm new to contribute to KDE. Is this done automatically or I need to do something else?

  With Phabricator, an automatic merge is not possible, unfortunately. It can only do code review.

  To push the changes yourself, you need to have a developer account <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account#Who_Can_Apply_For_a_KDE_Developer_Account.3F>. If you want to continue with KDE development, you should apply sooner or later. In the mean time, I can push the changes for you.

REPOSITORY
  R336 KTouch