Importing CSV

Foad Sojoodi Farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:05:29 BST 2019

Dear LabPloters,

This is my first attempt to use LabPlot. So please excuse me if my question
is too naive.
I'm trying to replace LibreOffice Calc for our students who just want to
have an initial understanding of the data.  Both Excel and Calc choke on
large datasets so I want to give LabPlot a try.

Consider the CSV file in the attachment. Nothing special just :

What I do is

   1. create a project
   2. create a spreadsheet
   3. import data > from file
   4. and you may see the settings I use in the attachment

However, it does not import anything. I would appreciate if you could help
me know what is the problem and how I can solve it. Thanks for your support
in advance.

Best,