Sonification of KmPlot?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Apr 28 07:44:39 BST 2019

неділя, 28 квітня 2019 р. 09:31:55 EEST Rich Morin написано:
> I'm not sure I understand your description.  It sounds like you're
> saying that the user can interact with the plot using the cursor
> and get readings at specific points.  I'm not sure that this would
> be very usable for a blind person.  Is there a way to get the code
> to dump out a full set of coordinates for the plotted lines?
>
> -r

No, there is no way to dump whole arrays of coordinates. And, I'm afraid, this
will never be implemented. There are many other tools to do this, ranging from
bc to LibreOffice Calc or LabPlot.

The main purpose of KmPlot is plotting the curve and allowing its user to
analyze it in the basic level (roots, extrema, tangent line, derivatives and
integral). The status bar contains all important data without the need to
analyze thousands of raw numbers.

Best regards,
Yuri