D17946: Increase draw velocity

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 22 20:45:21 BST 2019

asemke added a comment.

  The patch look ok. Please check the behavior caused by if (symbolsStyle != Symbol::NoSymbols || valuesType != XYCurve::NoValues )  again and land this nice improvement.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Murmele wrote in XYCurve.cpp:918
> Because the logical points are not needed, if no symbols nor values are visible. To save computational power

symbolPointsLogical is also used in updateErrorBars(), updateDropLines() and in updateFilling(). So, even if we don't show any symbols and values, we still need these points for error bars, for the drop lines and for the filling below/above the curve.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot