D18600: Improvements in ascending_order activity

Timothée Giet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 19 15:15:24 BST 2019

timotheegiet requested changes to this revision.
timotheegiet added a comment.

  I have another little request concerning the Ordering Alphabet activity: it would be much better to allow localized datasets for the different languages which use different alphabets.
  You can look at gletters activity to get an idea of how we do that in other places.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris