D20029: Capture counting corrected

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 10 11:59:07 BST 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  It's unclear, but maybe, yes. Could I offer my own implementation on the two fixes that are in this differential? I'd like to first fix the FindNextJob issue, then in another diff the frame counting via messages from the capture module.

  My previous message is about the calculation : the order of operators produces 1 when less than a full sequence is executed. It also considers sequences are distributed equally between jobs, which I disagree with as the code, in remember mode, is trying to gather frames to complete sequences in order, then schedule remaining ones.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars