New KDE-Edu proposal not on the Ideas list -- are there mentors?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 04:27:58 BST 2019

Hi everyone, today we had a new proposal called "Improving Khipu and
Analitza." Since this was not put up as an Idea by KDE-Edu, there are not
now mentors. If this is a good student and proposal, please consider
stepping up to mentor or co-mentor. The student is Karina Pereira Passos
who has contributed before: https://phabricator.kde.org/p/karinapassos/.
Ideas of who else to ask are also welcome.

If you are interested in becoming a mentor please reply to me privately
telling me your google-connected email, so that I can invite you to the
webapp. You will also need to subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list.

Thanks for your attention and interest,

Valorie