D20245: electric activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 5 21:26:06 BST 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D20245#443257 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20245#443257>, @dekumar wrote:

  > I have done the following piece of work:
  >
  > 1. Created the whole activity base.
  > 2. Checked whether the way of loading the dataset file can be kept similar to digital_electricity or not. The same dataset format used was same as one in the digital electricity and there is no issue.
  > 3. The ListWidget.qml, terminalpoint.qml and DragListItem.qml files were used from the digital elctricity and it works fine.
  > 4. Level was created using bulb and battery which is not fully working, still needs to be integrated with the external library.
  > 5. Function to zoomin, zoomout the components were used and it works fine.
  > 6. Taken few resources from the Gtk+ version.
  >
  >   I will work on the next part of this activity now, the work of integrating the external library. The external library code needs to remodeled, mainly the schematic part so I will need some time to complete this one:) Thanks!

  Thank you for the hard work. I'm not sure on how to phrase it because, for sure, you've worked a lot, but what we would like to see is a small example of the integration of the library. For the layout and reusable items for digital activity, we have no doubts on its feasibility.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris