introducing two new members

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 3 20:21:49 BST 2018

El diumenge, 2 de setembre de 2018, a les 23:45:47 CEST, Joao Pedro Abreu De Souza va escriure:
> Hi everyone.
>
> There's a program in kde that is fantastic, but died in 2009 : kturtle.
> João Pedro Abreu de Souza(me) and Marcelo Valentino(mvalentino at id.uff.br)
> want to work on kturtle

Amazing :)

> , correcting bugs, changing the code tp c++14 and
> after that porting to tablets and rewriting it to kirigami, in order to
> hopefully bring it back to life.

Are we sure rewriting in kirigami is good for such a desktop-y like application like KTurtle?

Or is it more having both a kirigami verison for touch-y devices and a regular one for desktop?

Cheers,
  Albert