D15230: Fix cache discrepancy when a job is complete.

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 3 12:18:13 BST 2018

wreissenberger accepted this revision.
wreissenberger added a comment.

  Looks good, my test cases with the duplicated schedule are running now. Two minor things that I found, but they are not critical:

  - Having two jobs with the same signature both with `FINISH_REPEAT`and the second to run has less cycles than the first one, the second is started and finishes after one iteration. But I think this not a behavior introduced with this fix. Just to be mentioned...
  - When creating `newFramesCount`there is no check whether it already contains the signature to be evaluated. This leads to duplicated calls to `getCompletedFiles()`. Functionally this is OK, but it makes the check slower.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bugfix__capture_cache_invalidate (branched from master)