introducing two new members

Joao Pedro Abreu De Souza jp_abreu at id.uff.br
Sun Sep 2 22:45:47 BST 2018

Hi everyone.

There's a program in kde that is fantastic, but died in 2009 : kturtle.
João Pedro Abreu de Souza(me) and Marcelo Valentino(mvalentino at id.uff.br)
want to work on kturtle, correcting bugs, changing the code tp c++14 and
after that porting to tablets and rewriting it to kirigami, in order to
hopefully bring it back to life.

We are part of a group of Computer Science students that are interested in
working with KDE applications under Tomaz Canabrava, senior programmer of
KDE and Karina Mochetti(kmochetti at ic.uff.br), a professor in the
Universidade Federaç Fluminense in Brazil.

We are eager to begin our work and hope to become active members of the KDE
developer community.

Thank you for your attention.