D15857: Port Kalzium away from KDialog KFileDialog and deprecated KRun::runUrl

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 18 14:41:38 BST 2018

yurchor added a comment.

  In D15857#345029 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15857#345029>, @cfeck wrote:

  > Such big changes are hard to review. We used to do KF5 porting step by step, i.e. replace one include or one class in a single commit.

  Sorry for such big changes. The only excuse that they are purely routine (almost the results of the automatic conversion) not saying about three major points:

  1. Correct connections for userButtons.
  2. Correct help invocation (it is only possible to open the main page of Kalzium help page, but it's a KF5 kiohelp bug).
  3. Correct opening of molecule files by Avogadro viewer.

  If those three are acceptable the whole patch must be at least close to acceptable.

  That's why I decided to make just one patch from this.

  If you think that it is better to split this patch for further reviewing I can do this.

  > Regarding the new `connect()` calls, could they get converted to new style connects?

  Sure. Should be done in the next iteration. Should there are no objections to the new patch version (tested again locally) I can commit it on Sunday (2018-10-21).

  Thanks again for your reviews.

REPOSITORY
  R326 Kalzium