D16039: Fix compilation issues on Windows

Pino Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 06:02:55 BST 2018

pino added a comment.

  In D16039#340314 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16039#340314>, @sdepiets wrote:

  > In D16039#340061 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16039#340061>, @asemke wrote:
  >
  > > @sdepiets for the sake of completeness, can you please tell what the issue were with compiling (or rather linking?) on windows?
  >

  > The problem was with lib/test and python/backend libraries sharing the same export flag than lib.

  This is a good thing to mention in the commit message, instead of a generic "a couple of issues".

INLINE COMMENTS

> sdepiets wrote in maximasession.h:31-36
> Do you want me to change this in a separate commit ?

Yes, which does not need a review (just commit it directly) IMHO.

> sirgienko wrote in pythonbackend.h:27
> Is this export necesary?
> Other backends don't hasen't used `cantor_export.h`, so maybe this backend shouldn't do it too?

Other backends do not have a shared library, like cantor_pythonbackend. Since both cantor_python2backend and cantor_python3backend are implemented using cantor_pythonbackend, then its symbols are needed.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor