D14942: Update job completion counts, and fix regression on job rescheduling.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 3 13:06:14 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  It seems I accepted my own change, but I have no idea how I did that. It was a bit late, sorry.
  This morning I finished verifying all test vectors, so this differential is ready from my point of view and I will base further changes on it.
  This differential might not be a bit rough in two cases: approaching twilight, and approaching altitude limit. Those issues are next on my list.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bugfix__jobs_repeating_indefinitely (branched from master)