D17120: Implement zooming with Ctrl+mouse wheel

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 23 17:56:54 GMT 2018

yurchor marked an inline comment as done.
yurchor added a comment.

  In D17120#364857 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17120#364857>, @tcanabrava wrote:

  > repaint will trigger a reppaint forcefully, if you use update() are we skipping frames?

  No.

  > after this and the old style connect are working I'd give a +1.
  >  what happens if you scroll up and down too quick for the screen to repaint?

  Values on the axes grow exponentially. It might happen that my computer is too fast for this testing (Intel Core 2 E4700) but all I can see is a series of rectangular borders moving in/out (f(x) = x^3 -3*x^2 with its first and second derivatives + integral, default scaling).

REPOSITORY
  R334 KmPlot