D16806: [Experimental] Add code highlighting in help panel

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 12 09:21:29 GMT 2018

sirgienko added a comment.

  In D16806#358163 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16806#358163>, @apol wrote:

  > Maybe it would make sense to use the SyntaxHighlighting framework?

  Actually, we already use KSyntaxHighlighting, but still only `Repository` class. We plan rewrite our highlighting code on KSyntaxHighlighting, but we support adding new variables and functions in runtime for different sessions and backends, and as I know KSyntaxHighlighting don't have features for adding new variables and functions, so it is not very easy and we are planning start work on this after 18.12

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor