D16324: Disable trace mode in KmPlot before deleting tracing curve from the plot

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 2 22:06:52 GMT 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> functioneditor.cpp:144
>  	connect(XParser::self(), &XParser::functionRemoved, this, &FunctionEditor::functionsChanged);
> +	connect(XParser::self(), &XParser::functionRemoved, View::self(), &View::functionRemoved);

Can you try moving this to View() constructor and see if it works?

obviously replacing View::self with this (but you knew that)

If that works i think it makes more sense there than in functioneditor.

It's the View saying "I'm interested in signals from when the parser" than the functioneditor, i think that the view is interested in signals from the parser.

Other than that, thanks for accepting my reviews that sometimes are a bit annoying :)

REPOSITORY
  R334 KmPlot