D13009: Fix execution of repeating scheduler jobs.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 27 12:41:05 UTC 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Nearly ready. Little things here and there to check again and again.

  The telescope simulator has a problem with parking. I can't mitigate this in the scheduler, but at least it's behaving as correctly as it can. There's still a state machine issue with parking that I need to take care of.

  The CCD simulator plus the capture sequence tab have an issue with delay between captures. I don't know where it is exactly, but the scheduler is able to circumvent this now. There is also a problem with storage of captures that silently fail sometimes, but I won't do anything on this. And the storage in /tmp which gets captures deleted, and which is probably due to the fits viewer, same.

  Finally there is still an issue with repeated scheduler jobs that will repeat whatever the completion status. I'm still looking into this, that should go away quickly.

  Stay tuned :)

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars