D13088: piano_composition, add replace and edit features.

Aman Kumar Gupta noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 26 10:07:37 UTC 2018

amankumargupta marked 4 inline comments as done.
amankumargupta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jjazeix wrote in Note.qml:62
> why 6 is hardcoded?

because the notes whose position are more than 6 on the staff will have ledger lines and in that case the whole note image has to be inverted.

However I've added a readonly property variable for this to make it easy to understand for anyone reading the code.

> jjazeix wrote in Note.qml:119
> why -6, can you create a readonly property for it?

-6 is the returned value denoting invalid condition. Since the numbers upto -5 are already occupied, I chose -6 to be the invalid case number.

Sure, will create a readonly property for it.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris