D12913: Golden ratio point
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 25 13:52:47 UTC 2018
paolini added a comment.
I get a crash with a construction involving the new 'golden ratio' point:
1. construct a segment s = AB
2. construct the golden point G from the segment
3. circle of center C (somewhere) through G
4. position C such that the circle has two distinct intersections with the segment, one is G
5. contruct the intersections between the segment and the circle
--> kig crashes
To: bourquin, paolini
Cc: narvaez, paolini, kde-edu, apol
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-edu