D12998: Fix bug with missing output for vectors in R backend

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 13:13:39 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D12998#265385 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12998#265385>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > @asemke, Could you verify, that this commit don't breaks vector output for you? My system use mime `application/x-extension-html` for html, so I can't check, that after this commit R expression still can work with mime `text/html`.

  No, this breaks the output for me:
  F5860026: R_html_mimetype.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5860026>

  What is the mime type for the generated files on your system? What does 'file' shows for the generated html files? For me it is:

    alex at notebook:~/Projekte/cantor/build_debug (arcpatch-D12998 $%)>file /tmp/cantor_rserver-8561/Rtable0.html
    /tmp/cantor_rserver-8561/Rtable0.html: HTML document, ASCII text, with no line terminators

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor