D12987: Fix creating temporary directory for R backend

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 08:15:20 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D12987#265161 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12987#265161>, @sirgienko wrote:
  > @asemke, Could you confirm this R backend bug <https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=394018> after applying and testing this patch with images? I have found a solution, that fix this for me, but the solution changes mime-types and I begin to doubt, that this is bug of Cantor and not mimetype errors in my system.
  I can confirm that BUG 394018 and also the issues with the plots is fixed with your change. However, I'm seeing yet another inconsistency in Cantor's code with respect to the names of the temporary folders and files. Check for example maximaexpression.cpp:72 and similar for juliaexpressions and maybe for other backends. Should we remove the subfolder structure in rserver and go for a simple
    m_tmpDir = QDir::tempPath() + QString::fromLatin1("/cantor_rserver-%1").arg(getpid());
    QDir dir;

  R55 Cantor


To: sirgienko, asemke
Cc: kde-edu, asemke, narvaez, apol
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-edu/attachments/20180520/c8fbf81f/attachment.html>

More information about the kde-edu mailing list