D12933: Update the MultipleStaff view to automatically add more staffs when more notes are added.
Aman Kumar Gupta
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 16 19:47:05 UTC 2018
amankumargupta created this revision.
amankumargupta added a reviewer: GCompris: Improvements.
amankumargupta added a project: GCompris: Improvements.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-edu.
amankumargupta requested review of this revision.
The following things are improved/updated in this revision:
1. MultipleStaff placed inside a Flickable and it automatically adds one more staff if the last staff is full and flicks to the bottom of the view when done.
2. GCButtonScroll added to let the user know that it's flickable (and also flick up/down through it).
3. Previous overridings have been fixed.
4. Piano placed below staves on vertical mode.
5. Improved the save feature function (getAllNotes()). However this is temporary to get the things work as per current notation. Will be easily updated with the new notation when it's finalised.
1. Tested on various screen sizes on laptop. Result --> Everything looks fine, no overridings encountered, elements are well sized and placed.
2. Tested on 4.5 and 5 inch mobile devices. Result --> Everything looks fine, no overridings encountered, elements are well sized and placed.
To: amankumargupta, #gcompris_improvements
Cc: kde-edu, #gcompris_improvements, himanshuvishwakarma, harrymecwan, ganeshredcobra, nityanandkumar, echarruau, rahulyadav, narvaez, scagarwal, apol, timotheegiet, hkaelberer, jjazeix, bcoudoin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-edu