D12913: Golden ratio point

David Narváez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 16 19:01:56 UTC 2018

narvaez added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch, @bourquin, please fix the casing issue I pointed out and I think it is ready for landing. From what I can tell, this is not addressing any particular bug or wish so I would say this (or any convention) is a good start and if uses want to change/extend it we will see a bug report in the wishlist.

INLINE COMMENTS

> special_constructors.cc:2115
> +{
> +  { PointImp::stype(), I18N_NOOP( "Construct golden ratio Point of This Point and Another One" ),
> +    I18N_NOOP( "Select the first of the points of which you want to construct the golden ratio point..." ), false },

Casing (lower/upper) here is inconsistent

REPOSITORY
  R331 Kig