D12767: Improve LaTeX worksheet export

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 9 20:56:12 UTC 2018

sirgienko added a comment.

  In D12767#260323 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12767#260323>, @asemke wrote:

  > I'm not familiar with XQuery. Do you understand where those html-tags come from? Isn't it better to adjust the xls transformation file and to avoid the generation of these tags completely?

  Xm, I don't sure, that fully understand your question. Do you ask about `src/worksheet.cpp:952`? XML don't keep '&', '<', '>' as '&', '<', '>' because, this is special symbols, using in tags, so XML keep they as '&amp', '&lt', '&gt'. And as i see, QDomText don't decode them to origin form (maybe bug), when is converted to `QString`, so we need do it by hands.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor