D12707: scalesboard activities, fix score overriding

Timothée Giet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 9 11:10:39 UTC 2018

timotheegiet accepted this revision.
timotheegiet added a comment.
Restricted Application edited subscribers, added: kde-edu; removed: KDE Edu.

  Hi,
  This doesn't fix all cases (if I reduce the window both horizontally and vertically, it can still overlap).
  But it already improves for most common case, so I'll ship it to master and backport for the bugfix release.

  This activity will need layout work anyway after making new graphics, so it can wait until then for a better solution.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris