D12721: Add GUI editor for R backend

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 6 15:09:29 UTC 2018

sirgienko created this revision.
sirgienko added reviewers: Cantor, asemke.
sirgienko added a project: Cantor.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
sirgienko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Before, if we have called `fix` function and our `EDITOR` was console editor, we have had problems: editor starts as child process and we never can end it. This commit fix it, by setting kate as editor for R.

  BUG: 339127
  FIXED-IN: 18.04.1

TEST PLAN
  1. Start R backend, create array (`a <- c(1,2,3)`, for example)
  2. Call `fix(a)` and check, that you have the problem
  3. Apply the patch
  4. Do 1)-2) again and check, that you start edit `a` in kate

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

BRANCH
  fix-bug-339127