D11701: Add worksheet extension (.cws) to name of saved file, if user haven't added it youself.

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 21:04:07 UTC 2018

sirgienko created this revision.
sirgienko added a reviewer: Cantor.
sirgienko added a project: Cantor.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
sirgienko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It's a little uncomfortable, that when we save cantor worksheet file with name like 'foo' and saved name also have name 'foo', because we use file filter in open file dialog and our 'foo' file will be filtered. So I have added check, that if extension for saved worksheet file don't specify, then we append it.

TEST PLAN
  1. Create worksheet
  2. Save it with name `foo` as Cantor worksheet
  3. Check that the file have name `foo.cws`

  1. Create worksheet
  2. Save it with name `foo.cws` as Cantor worksheet
  3. Check that the file have name `foo.cws`

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

AFFECTED FILES
  src/cantor_part.cpp