D11658: Change in ActivityInfoTest

Himanshu Vishwakarma noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 24 19:35:27 UTC 2018

himanshuvishwakarma created this revision.
himanshuvishwakarma added reviewers: jjazeix, dmadaan, timotheegiet, echarruau, rudranilbasu, GCompris.
himanshuvishwakarma added a project: GCompris.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
himanshuvishwakarma requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have changed in the ActivityInfoTest because it also changing the main configuration file (ApplicationSettings). The previous test was adding some dummy activity name(the name of activity which is used in the test) as a favourite activity. Its effects did not appear in the application because those name of activity is not exiting in our GCompris activities.

  Now, No change in the main configuration file (ApplicationSettings).

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/ActivityInfo.h